If you are enthusiastic, possess good communication skills and have some automotive knowledge, MACís wants to meet you.
We have full and part time positions available for the right person, so whether you are retired, love old Fords, or want to be part of our growing company, MAC's encourages you to apply.
Job Openings At MAC's:
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Entry level position that consists of and is not limited to the answering of inbound calls routed through a segregated phone split and assisting those customers that visit our showroom store and are requesting information on products and services offered by our company. Provide assistance regarding web, mail and fax order purchases. Assist customers in the selection and purchase of products that meet their specified requirements. Respond to inquiries regarding customer order status, product installation, returns, and complaints.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accurate conveying of information pertaining to the products and services of our company either in person, by phone, email, fax or any other communication device.
- Establishing new customer data bases and the verification of current customer accounts. Processing of new order requests and providing assistance on prior order history.
- Participate in training seminars to remain current and enhance knowledge of company products, policies, procedures and computer operations.
- Provide insight regarding improvement of products and services offered by our company.
- Work cohesively in a team environment while accurately and efficiently assisting customers with their automotive needs.
- Have cross selling expertise and customer negotiation skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comprehensive automotive knowledge, including individual parts and their compatibility.
- Excellent communication, phone and interpersonal skills.
- Effective organizational, reasoning, evaluation and follow-through skills.
- Typing and computer skills minimum of 30 wpm.
- Automotive/ Inside phone sales experience helpful.
- Possess a current Driverís License.
- Must be self-motivated
- Need to be flexible, have the ability to multi- task and embrace change.
- Training or experience in Telephone Etiquette and other professional service courses helpful.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Do you or someone you know have:
- Strong Automotive Knowledge of Fords 1909-70s?
- A Friendly Outgoing Personality?
- Experience in taking orders in a fast-paced phone room?
- A Passion for Restoring Classics?
- Good general knowledge of computers and are comfortable using email and web sites?
Do you or someone you know have:
- Answer technical questions regarding installation, removal, material, finish, years of application or special requirements in a timely manner.
- Handle all types of global customer inquiries from phone, fax or email.
- Field general phone inquiries for stock status, availability, number of parts required and price.
- Accurately & quickly explain automotive usage as needed.
How to Apply
Online & Email
1. Download the .PDF application
Right click on the icon to the left and select "Save Link As"
2. Fill out the application and save it by going to file > Save while inside of Adobe Reader. You may also fill out the application by hand and scan it.
3. Attach PDF to an email and send to email@example.com. Please use the job headline as the subject line of your email.
Stop by our showroom at 6150 Donner Rd. Lockport, NY 14094 and fill out an application. Our hours are Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:30pm & Sat. 8:00am-12:30pm.
Fax Resume or application along with a cover letter to 716-210-1370
If you would rather mail in your application, please print and send to
MAC's Antique Auto Parts
PO Box 238
Lockport NY 14094